1.22.2011

Listen Up.

God has a purpose for me.  He has a plan for me and my life.  So...big part over.  God has taken care of that.  Figuring out what that purpose is...well, that's my hard part.  I'm not particularly good at listening, although I'm gifted at asking the questions.

"Listen up, listen up
No talking...
Maybe I spoke too soon.
Maybe I said too much.
Now that my face is blue,
I think it's time I listen up.
I've already said enough." 
-Brandon Heath.

That's kind of how I feel.  Like I've spent the past forever talking and now I'm done with words.  They don't fix anything, and they're just like little bubbles of trouble.  Once they leave your mouth and pop, you can't get them back.  So I'm just going to keep my mouth shut and listen up.  Especially to God.

Because I have a feeling He has something very simply amazing to tell me.  

2 comments:

  1. Great words. I see God has taught you much! God Bless.

    ReplyDelete